Maritime safety audit area
Key OBs that have conducted roughly 100 port development safety evaluations since 1989, using state‒of‒the‒art shiphandling simulators introduced for the first time in Korea (1988) have come together again under the name of KMC.
Our customers will receive the best maritime safety audit services from Korea’s top-notch researchers.
- Investigation of current maritime traffic conditions
- Measurement and evaluation of maritime traffic congestion situation
- Evaluation of appropriateness of maritime traffic systems
- Evaluation of navigation and berthing safety
- Evaluation of mooring safety
- Evaluation of maritime traffic flow
- Establishment of maritime traffic safety measures
- Maritime traffic control (VTS)